Are you looking to join a forward-thinking vibrant team with great opportunities for progression?
Reds Housing currently hold vacancies for several positions for which we are seeking competent individuals to join our growing team.
After looking at the Job Descriptions below, if you think you have what it takes please send your C.V to email@example.com and we will get back to you on an interview date and time.
Reds Housing Ltd is a Supported Accommodation provider in the Birmingham Area. We provide Housing for Venerable adults across the community and have a team of Support Workers to assist them in their support needs.
Reds Housing is a growing company with strong ambitions for the future. Reds Housing is recruiting for a competent Office Administrator to cover a variety of tasks. The ideal candidate will show great initiative and prove themselves to be adaptable to the challenge of the role. Therefore we are seeking a high calibre individual who will be able to drive the business forward and show great dynamism and enthusiasm for the role and its components. The ideal Candidate will hold a Bachelors degree and have some experience in the Housing/ Administrative Sector.
The range of tasks include but are not limited to:
- Answering Phone Calls
- Liaising with external agencies
- New Tenant Assessments
- Organising Bills
- Online Application Submissions
- Stationary Control and Replenishment
- Daily Email and Telephone Correspondence
- Petty Cash Control
- Data Input
- Appointment Arranging
The Ideal Candidate should be competent in the following:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- General I.T
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following skills:
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Written and Verbal English
- Good Organisation Skills
- Good Time Keeping Skills
- Fast Learner
- Can Balance A Range Of Duties
- Show Great Initiative
- Display Enthusiastic Approach
- Good Judgement Of Character (For Assessments of Tenants)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
HOUSING SUPPORT OFFICER
Do you have experience of working with vulnerable adults at risk of homelessness? Are you seeking a new challenge or the next step in your career? If so, we are looking to recruit motivated and experienced Housing Support Officers. You will be responsible for supporting customers to actively live healthy, happy, independent lives within communities through early targeted prevention and personalised support.
Reds Housing Ltd provides high quality services to vulnerable adults within the local community. As a support worker, it is an important role in helping us develop new ways to meet people’s personal needs and wishes. The role is varied and challenging and offers the opportunity to be part of team, which strives for excellence.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide support to people on a one to one basis in their shared accommodation and in the local community, in accordance with the agreed support plan.
- Encouraging and supporting individuals to participate in daily living skills and opportunities.
- To provide support and assist in daily living skills e.g. personal finances, healthy eating, building relationships, employment, safety in the home etc.
- To assist service users with their personal hygiene requirements, ensuring that the dignity of the individual is maintained at all times.
- To support service users to maintain a lifestyle which reflects their personal preferences. To support service users to access educational, sport and a variety of social opportunities.
- To support service users with their holistic needs, including spiritual and emotional needs.
- To ensure service users have maximum input with the implementation of their support plan.
- To work according to agreed support plans for the benefit of each individual.
- To liaise professionally with external agencies and family members.
- To safeguard service users from danger harm and abuse.
- To report and document any concerns you may have about service user’s health and well-being.
- To enable service users to be treated as valued individuals of society, empowering their human rights.
- To document and report all untoward occurrences to your immediate manager.
- To support service users to become active members of their local and wider community.
- To support service users to attend Medical Health Appointments.
- To support service users to build on and improve all aspects of their daily living skills.
- To assist service users in the management of their personal finances, including budgeting, making transactions and saving.
- To attend and be an active participant in team meetings.
- To attend scheduled training when required.
- . To perform other duties that may be required from time to time by your manager.
- To have a responsibility to your own and others health and safety whilst at work.
- Communicate effectively and sensitively with different people, including good standard of written English.
- To be able to record and report accurately.
- Support people in a creative way that respects choice, dignity, respect and privacy.
- Able to work using own initiative, plan and prioritise workload, and contribute own ideas to support service delivery.
- Car owner and hold a full UK driving license.
- Willing to travel across the Birmingham area to take people out to appointments, if required.
- Current or previous experience of supporting/caring for others.
The housing Support officer role requires the individual to use their own initiative, be responsible in the role, manage the properties efficiently and show motivation, willingness to learn and move forward in the job.
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Reds Housing Ltd is a Housing Association with 40+ Houses. We are focused and dedicated in providing temporary accommodation for the homeless. We provide accommodation to venerable adults with a variety of issues. Here at Reds Housing we are committed in providing support to individuals and the local community.
We are actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Handyman to carry out basic maintenance duties on behalf of residents. If you have previous experience working for a council or have worked in a similar environment to a housing association then this opportunity could be ideally suited to you.
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Rewiring or changing fuses.
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Moving furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Clearing gutters
- Lock Changes
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
- All General Building knowledge required as every day is a new challenge
This is a full-time permanent position: Monday to Friday.
MUST HAVE OWN VAN AND TOOLS.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 /year